In order to deliver the orders on time, we have backed ourselves with advanced logistics facilities. Staffed with latest machines and leading technology, we make certain that the material we use is as per the stated norms and meet the international standards.
Eight Step of Air Sterilization:
- Stage-I Dust Filter: - Dust filter traps particles up to 15 microns. This includes dust particles, hair, lint fibers. insects and other particulate substances above 15 microns.
- Stage-II Secondary filter traps particles up to 5 micron size such as fine dust particles, pollen granins etc.
- Stage-III Activated carbon filter removes odors, fumes, inorganic substances such as NO2 and CO organic compounds such as formaldehyde and fumes of halogens and other chemicals. Activated Carbon absorbs particles from the air.
- Stage-IV UV rays (2537ao is 253.7nm) kill microbial cells present in air by destroying their genetic material with an efficiency if 90-99%
- Stage-V A Digital Negative on Generator is another excellent feature which ultimately leads to better air quality. Negative ions get attached to dust particles/pollutants making them heavier and precipitate them on the floor. This leads to cleaner air
- Stage-VI Hepa Filter traps all biotic and abiotic particles known to be present in the air. The 0.3-micron porosity of the filter results in 99.97% effs cue BCT. Only Pure air passes through this porosity.
- Stage-VII Electrostatic precipitator, a wonderful feature, high D.C. current wich attracts & retains all the pollutants of air that pass through it.
- Stage-VIII Ozonation system with a programmable digital timer. Ozone sterilizes air by oxidation of inorganic and organic substances. 99.9% of bio-contaminants are killed and eliminated by Ozone.